Unrelated Stuff > Forum Games

Two Truths and a Lie About Yourself

<< < (2/49) > >>

Mike:
Actually, he did rent his appartment to us when our new house was being built.  #2 was the wrong one. Yes, my GE streetlights are pretty much different sized twins, but the smaller one (the M-250A) uses 300 watts less than the bigger one.

I'm guessing #1 is incorrect?

1. It's raining outside.
2. My favorite fluorecent color temperature is cool white
3. My middle name is Alexander.

GEsoftwhite100watts:
You're right:)
I'm stuck between 1 and 2 but I'll guess 2 because it's raining outside here...
1. My favorite florescent color is daylight deluxe, with cool white being a close second
My mercury vapor light has a broken diffuser
I LOVE HPS streetlights!

Mike:
Actually, my middle name is David. You were right though, it was pouring like crazy last night. Tonight is quiet though it was much cooler out today and will be for the remainder of the week. (lower 70s as highs this week) I personally like this time of year best. Not too hot and not cold yet. Low humidity too which is great. I like the 60s-70s with low humidity best for temperatures.

I'm going to guess #3 is incorrect. Daylight is a close second for me. When i see Daylight and cool white nest to each other, the cool white looks too warm but i feel warmer under cool white light than daylight. I don't particularly care for warm white or soft white fluorescent tubes though.

1. I like rock and heavy metal best.
2. Alaska is four hours behind where i live.
3. I don't need glasses for distance.

GEsoftwhite100watts:
I live somewhere in California
I think LED retrofit jobs for lighthouses are absolutely pathetic
I know someone who owns three excavators

Mike:
you forgot to guess my last post (so i won't post them this time, but i will next time ;) )

I'm guessing #2 is incorrect... If so i agree to a degree. The LEDs in the fan in my room have worked very well a year-and-a-half and that's base up, which isn't good for LED or CFL lamps since the heat rises into the circut board compartment and overheats the electronics or severely dimming the LEDs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version