The Site > Your Opinion

Your suggestions for GoL!

(1/4) > >>

Vince:
I think it could be a good idea to have a place for you guys to post your ideas and suggestions for Gallery of Lights!

Simple, if you have a cool idea for the page, post it here! Whether it's a new feature, or a solution to fix a problem for those with HTML/PHP skills, or if you found something cool for GoL!

I'll start with an idea I had while thinking of the hurricane Irene. In the pic categories (Lamps, Gears, Lighting History, etc.), we could add a new category called "Lighting in action", or something like that. You know, when the light works and you need it  ;D

seansy59:
It may not be possible. But it just "popped" into my mind.

The usernames should be neon ;D :incandescent:

Again. I don't know if its even possible, or if anyone can do it. I don't have the best computer skills. Just moderate.........

Jace the Gull:

--- Quote from: seansy59 on August 28, 2011, 07:43:03 PM ---It may not be possible. But it just "popped" into my mind.

The usernames should be neon ;D :incandescent:

Again. I don't know if its even possible, or if anyone can do it. I don't have the best computer skills. Just moderate.........

--- End quote ---

I'll look into it....best bet is a neon theme of some sort...

The biggest problem I have is...I do want to change theme making it look different..but the Forum side of this page and the Gallery side of this page are two DIFFERENT animals! So if I changed the theme of the gallery side...the forum will remain the same...and it would take a LOT of work to make both exact the same...I am still looking them up.....hopefully the SMF has a gallery feature or something because in a way I personally like the functions and customs of the SMF than the Coppermine.....it's just me...

Mike:
Neon sounds cool. 8) I was wondering if it could be possible to display avitars in tha gallery like you can in the forum. That way it could be easier to reconize users for newer members.

rjluna2:
I am wondering if there is a way to bring a update gallery comment to the front since I can't comment on myself.  I had to edit the message, but not able to show it at the front.  Is there a way to use some kind of update button or something like that that would bring it at the front or most recent gallery comment page listing?

I doubt if this would work, but I just wanted to comment this anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version