The Site > Ideas or Reports about the Site

Site is in Estonian

(1/1)

ZarlogH46:
I tried to go to the gallery today and found that the language is set to Estonian. How can I fix this?

joe_347V:
The gallery software must have gotten confused and auto set your language to Estonian. Anyway to change it back, there's a language selection dropdown box at the very bottom of the gallery page. You should be able to change to change the language back to English from there.

If that dosen't work, I can try to see if I can disable the language switcher altogether. I don't have access to the site backend so there's a limit at what I can do from my end. 

Mike:
I find it hysterical that "UPLOAD FILE" translates to "LISA FAIL". ;D

If someone with a foreign language comments on a picture you will get a comment notification in your email in their language. If you open that email, it sets your default language to that language. That's why I just delete GoL notifications without opening them. The site is slow enough where I can just catch up by looking at the "Last Comments" page on the site. For LG I rely on the notifications though because that site is TOO bust (often with stuff I don't care about seeing).

Anyway, Joe's suggestion is your best bet and it should work.

ZarlogH46:
Well it happened again, and now the gallery is in Russian. I can't find the dropdown box at the bottom now either, there's just an error message there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version