The Site > Bug Reports

Blank emails - PLEASE READ!

(1/2) > >>

Vince:
It has been brought to our attention that some notification emails either have no link or are completely blank. It would have something to do with comments from specific user(s), so here's what I ask you to do:

The next time any of you receive a notification email from GoL missing something (link or the whole message), reply to this topic and tell which pic has been commented (if only the link is missing) and the moment you received it. This way we may be able to retrace the one(s) whose comments are not notified by email correctly, and then solve this problem!

Thank you for your cooperation  ;D

MercuryVapor175:
The pic was called 400 watt Mercury Vapor vs. 250 watt High Pressure Sodium.
Uploader: mercuryvaporrocks
URL:   http://www.galleryoflights.org/mb/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-1377

Blank email recieved at Sunday, March 25, 2012 at 6:25 p.m.

It has absolutely no content, not even a single letter.

Vince:
Mhhh... This email is attached to the first GEsoftwhite100watts' comment on the pic. Thank you for letting me know, if you have more blank emails, post them here as you did!

Mike:
Yeah i got so many of them a while back so i just delete any emails for comments and just check the last comments page. Is there a way for me to disable gallery comment notifications?

MercuryVapor175:
2nd case of blanked out emails- received at 1:55, April 1, and a gallery comment notification, totally blank.
I don't know who the pic belongs to.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version