The Site > Bug Reports

Errors when posting in forum

(1/3) > >>

rjluna2:
Today, when I tried to log in and/or log out, I get error message:

When I logged in:

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/disaster/public_html/sanriovillage.com/galleryoflights/mb/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

When I logged out:

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/disaster/public_html/sanriovillage.com/galleryoflights/mb/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

When I tried to reload from the favorite page, it works without further problem.

xmaslightguy:
When posting in the forum tonight I would get a blank page with this on it:

But the comment would actually still post.
Also at the top of all pages in the forum, there is stuff like:

joe_347V:
Yeah I've noticed problems with the forum too, like xmaslightguy and rjluna said, the action would still get performed but the site gives a error page instead of a confirmation page. As both of your threads are about the same problem, I've combined them into one thread. I've also notified the site owner, Ian about the problem

-Joe

Model25FanForever:
I had this problem too the other day. It hasn't gone away but its preventing actions like posting, messages, and logins.  

I managed to log in by logging in on one page, error would come up, then open up a new tab with GOL and then the site seems to be working fine for the most part. The error still pops up in the top of the pages too.

rjluna2:
I also noticed that our avatar picture seems to be missing ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version