Unrelated Stuff > Forum Games

Two Truths and a Lie About Yourself

<< < (3/49) > >>

GEsoftwhite100watts:
You don't need glasses
No, I live in the largest state in the US

My house was built in 1950
I love those old "SNAP!" light switches
I want a low-wattage (100w or less) mercury vapor ballast and bulb to convert a table lamp with a base that could hide a ballast to MV

Mike:
well actually you repeated #3 LOL. You're right though #3 was wrong.

Is #1 wrong?

1. My house was finished in spring of 2003.
2. I live in the downtown area.
3. I have blue eyes.

joe_347V:
I don't think you live downtown :P

1. I have two cobraheads in my collection
2. I live in Ontario, Canada
3. My street is lit with 175w MV Powerlite B2227s.

GEsoftwhite100watts:
Everyone WHSHES #3 was true!
There are 400w MV OV-25s lighting my street
I get up early
I have the strangest dreams sometimes

Mike:
@ Joe; correct! I live in the suburb side of Cranston right before you get into Scituate which is rural for the most part. Scituate is where RI's biggest public water source is. Want to guess what it is? :P Ironically the company is called Providence Water even though the company and reservoir are both in Scituate, minutes from each other. Cranston is all suburban to the east of I-295 and urban everthing east of I-95 (and urban to the west for a couple miles too). West of I-295 is basically rural area that has slowly been developed into little neighborhoods, so it's turning into more of a suburban area, which is why there's a wider variety of mounting brackets in my area. As the area developed more and more, more streetlights were installed.

1. I used to live in Eastern Cranston when i lived in my old house.
2. I have always lived in Cranston (with the exception of living in my grandpa's apartment for a short while in Pawtucket).
3. The light in front of my house is a 50W HPS M-250R2 with a formed plastics lens and a dark gray 120V Fisher Pierce Sun-Tech photocell.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version