The Site > Your Opinion

Your suggestions for GoL!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Vince:

--- Quote from: streetlight98 on August 30, 2011, 07:48:52 AM ---Neon sounds cool. 8) I was wondering if it could be possible to display avitars in tha gallery like you can in the forum. That way it could be easier to reconize users for newer members.

--- End quote ---

I'd like to make that very modification in the near future!  ;D I just need access to the FTP of the page LOL.

Jace the Gull:

--- Quote from: rjluna2 on August 30, 2011, 09:12:33 AM ---I am wondering if there is a way to bring a update gallery comment to the front since I can't comment on myself.  I had to edit the message, but not able to show it at the front.  Is there a way to use some kind of update button or something like that that would bring it at the front or most recent gallery comment page listing?

I doubt if this would work, but I just wanted to comment this anyway.

--- End quote ---

Hmmm...one of the issues...is some members make take advantage on this post just to get "Attention"

But I will try to figure this out

For the commenting part, there's a little bug going on that I need to fix anyway....I will go for it on Thursday....because I have college tonight and tomorrow.....2 times a week...

joe_347V:
Hmm, I wonder if it's possible to display signatures on the gallery comments too. 

Jace the Gull:

--- Quote from: joe_347V on August 30, 2011, 12:39:40 PM ---Hmm, I wonder if it's possible to display signatures on the gallery comments too. 

--- End quote ---

Yes it is......requires exhaustive modifying of the database....I will look that up too...

joe_347V:
Oh, I see.

Anyways I have another idea, I wonder if someone here who knows about cameras and photography can make a thread with photography tips, how to minimize blurring, and what features to look for when buying a camera. Basically a guide to taking good quality lighting pics. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version