The Site > Your Opinion

Your suggestions for GoL!

<< < (4/4)

joe_347V:
Anyone here thinks that we should add in a bookmarks icon to the page?

Mike:
Can we put in another catagory under the Forum history in the sats center? Right now it's by month and you click it and it expands. how about a parent catagory by year? For example:

--- Quote ---2010
        Jan
             blah blah blah
        Feb
             blah blah blah
        Mar
             blah blah blah
        etc. .....
        Jan
             blah blah blah
        Feb
             blah blah blah
        etc....
--- End quote ---

Oops edited instead of posted.  :-[

joe_347V:

--- Quote from: streetlight98 on November 07, 2011, 09:16:45 PM ---Can we put in another catagory under the Forum history in the sats center? Right now it's by month and you click it and it expands. how about a parent catagory by year? For example:

--- Quote ---2010
        Jan
             blah blah blah
        Feb
             blah blah blah
        Mar
             blah blah blah
        etc. .....
        Jan
             blah blah blah
        Feb
             blah blah blah
        etc....
--- End quote ---

Oops edited instead of posted.  :-[

--- End quote ---

I thought no one even used that feature, :o the one on L-G is broken and hasn't been working since Feb 2008 and no one brought that up yet.

joe_347V:

--- Quote from: joe_347V on October 29, 2011, 06:46:43 PM ---Anyone here thinks that we should add in a bookmarks icon to the page?

--- End quote ---

Well Mike here made this icon after reading my proposal, what do you think guys?

dor123:
I would suggest to turn the "Non-Related Lighting Videos" forum from a child board of the "General Non-lighting Related Discussion" board, to a seperate board of the main board "Unrelated Stuff".
The board isn't so active (I see only one post of Jace in it) and the board itself isn't so noticeable.
I have a video of the operation of the front door washing machine and the front door clothes dryer at the hostel i live in, in operation, and want to upload it to that board, to show you how they're works, since american washing machine and clothes dryers, operates significantly different than their european equivalents.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version