Unrelated Stuff > Forum Games

Random Pieces of Trivia About Yourself...

<< < (2/16) > >>

GEsoftwhite100watts:
I LOVE C7s and C9s too!

Mike:
We've never used the C7 Christmas lights and I've never seen a home use them. :(

---

I'm growing out my facial hair for No-Shave November. :P I'm gonna look like a hobo by the end of the month lol.

Model25FanForever:
I like the Incandescent C7's and C9's they may die faster but they give off way better color than the LED lights. You never seen them in use at all?  :o I don't want a beard so im not participating in no shave November :P

Mike:
Yeah the LEDs flicker and it looks so unnatural. Plus the LEDs don't give off that warm inviting color that the incandescents give off.

Iwasn't going to do no-shave november but my friends kept telling me i should so i figured what the heck lol. I'll ge getting rid of it come december though... everyone keeps telling me i look "badass" with facial hair lol. I'm not sure yet if i quite like the look lol.

Model25FanForever:
Once C7 and C9 LEDs burn out there are no replacement bulbs available for them. All the blue on our icicle lights are dead. Blue LED's never seem to live at my house. Yeah they are cold when you put your face on them. (only I would be random enough to do that)

I don't like the feeling of facial hair  :(

Well if I ever wanted to grow one I want it to be fancy and classy  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version