Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/disaster/public_html/sanriovillage.com/galleryoflights/mb/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/disaster/public_html/sanriovillage.com/galleryoflights/mb/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Form 109s
HOME      GALLERY      HELP      SEARCH FORUM      LOGIN      REGISTER     
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 16, 2018, 04:43:37 AM

+  Gallery of Lights
|-+  Lanterns/Fixtures
| |-+  Street View Links
| | |-+  Form 109s
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Form 109s  (Read 1444 times)
Nevada Willis

View Profile WWW
« on: September 03, 2010, 10:21:31 PM »

I was going through an on-line digital library and came across a couple of photos of some old Form 109s I used to walk under as a kid.  Back in the 1950s these were really awesome street lights and Main Street in Waynesville, NC was a whole lot better lit up than the rest of the town that had series radial waves.

Neighboring Asheville had OV-20s that gave off about the same lighting efficiency but were a little sleeker looking.

Any old shots of you home (or neighboring) towns?

PS: If anyone hever has an extra 109 that they want to sell or trade, you know where to reach me!

« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 10:23:52 PM by Nevada Willis » Report to moderator   Logged

":O) Willis
Jace the Gull
Administrator and trouble shooter of the website.
Administrator
Lighting expert

jecwhiz
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 10:11:46 AM »

Oh man! Thanks for showing those pictures to us!!!

One thing I like the best is seeing before and after pictures! Keep it up!
Report to moderator   Logged

Ceramethane GulliVaporâ„¢ Lights and Smells better than the 347V branded Ceram-Arc Ceramic Metal Halide lamps!!!! Need to save more energy? Try the new GUL-LED Lights!<br /><br />Using Internet Explorer is equal to peeing in a public swimming pool. It\\\'s rude, there\\\'s no excuse for it at all, who
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length