The Site > Ideas or Reports about the Site

Now it is the time to VOTE!

(1/1)

Jace the Gull:
Now it is the time! Sorry for a long time, I was hoping more people would make some. I have chosen the pictures that will be on the poll.

NOTICE: Please do NOT vote based on how well the photo was taken, I know some are too dark or blurry, and I will ask the member to retake the picture, or at least mail the picture to me and I will scan the paper myself.

Please VOTE based on how well you like the design, the features, the idea. Do not judge on the drawings, but judge on the creativeness.

I have given each member to be able to make TWO votes *CHOOSE TWO DIFFERENT pictures, not TWO votes of SAME picture!!!!*

I AM ALLOWING YOU TO VOTE ON YOUR OWN PICTURE...HOWEVER IF YOU WANT TO BE A GOOD SPORT, IT WILL BE BETTER IF YOU DO NOT VOTE ON YOUR OWN PICTURE AND VOTE ON OTHERS!
Also if the winner already has a multiple pictures, I may make another poll to pick out which of the winner's pictures can be used!

Have fun!

Update....there has been 8 votes so far....I am continuing the votes...hoping for more for fair votes.....

-Jace

Jace the Gull:
I will end this voting in November 2nd.....if you know any members, or any members you think didn't vote, or any members who may like to join the page and vote....let them know! Give the word out!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version