The Site > General discussion

Terrible News

(1/2) > >>

gailgrove:
I have some terrible news, I just learned that I will be moving into an apartment next month, so sadly I will have to get rid of my street light collection, I will only be able to keep one (my R37) so the rest I will give to any of you guys who may want them, what I can't give away I have no choice but to scrap :'(. I can assure you this has made me very sad but I have no control over it.
Niall 

Vince:
What terrible news indeed...  :(

I unfortunately cannot be of any help (I wish I could though!), but I strongly encourage everyone to find a new home to your streetlights. It could be a great occasion to our American members to easily get their hand on a Canadian streetlight!

Hoping your streetlights will find a new home,

Vince.

gailgrove:
HA HA  ;D ;D April -Fools ;D No worries I am not moving and am keeping my collection LOL  ;)

joe_347V:
LOL, I first thought that you were actually moving and had to give up your collection, but then I though it might be a April fool's joke. It's a good thing that you're not actually moving and have to give up your lights. Anyways I was thinking you could have given them all to me :D

gailgrove:
Thats funny, if it was real you could of had them (but Darren called dibs on the model 25 OVX and R47) LOL ;D
BTW take at look at this http://www.insidehalton.com/community/haltonhills/article/659254

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version