HOME      GALLERY      HELP      SEARCH FORUM      LOGIN      REGISTER     
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 25, 2017, 04:37:17 PM

+  Gallery of Lights
|-+  The Site
| |-+  General discussion
| | |-+  Why Lighting-gallery.net sucks now
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Why Lighting-gallery.net sucks now  (Read 168 times)
chapman84

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2017, 08:47:27 PM »

I was a member of LG for 10 years until most of the regulars left including the old administrators and the site became infiltrated with trolls, especially the LED lighting fanboys who always launch personal attacks against people who have viewpoints that avert from theirs and talk shit about HID lighting and how "you need to embrace LED's." First of all, I don't have to accept LED's as the end all for lighting. While I do think LED's are good for some lighting applications, I don't think they're good for street lighting. I've seen LED street lights at night and they look worse than the lights they replaced. I also don't like the current administrator on LG who is a real prick. He censors people by deleting their posts if he doesn't personally agree with them and since he's too stupid to engage someone in a debate, he simply removes any opposition and after that, I told him off and I never came back. There's too many trolls on there anyway.
Report to moderator   Logged
rjluna2
Professional lighting engineer

Robert

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 08:08:18 AM »

You are welcome to stay at the Gallery of Lights for now Smiley
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length