The Site > Ideas or Reports about the Site

I just have a Idea!!!!

(1/2) > >>

lightingfan8902:
I was thinking of this, how about we put another public album, called "power lines"? That sounds good, cause they are used to power lights and homes in the world, and some people actually like them. How thats sound?  ;D

Mike:
We've had the discussion in the past and the general consensus was that the gallery is intended for lighting and directly lighting related things. If you have an off-topic picture, you may post it here. In order to post pics in the forum, you must first upload it to a site like flicker or photobucket or something and then link the picture here in the forum.

Mike 8)

lightingfan8902:
Well I did posted some power lines, so should I move it under misc. non lighting related stuff?  :-\ Cause I did put them under Misc.

Nevermind I deleted them.

Mike:
Yes, they can me moved to Miscellaneous non lighting related stuff. When you first upload them, you cannot choose that album, so pick Miscellaneous and then go back and edit the photo and move it to the non-lighting related album. I thought you meant create a whole new Category. I don't have the ability to do that. We'd have to get several people wanting the same things first but even if we did, we need an admin to do that. I don't have admin privileges. :-\ The best I can do is point people in the right direction. 8)

lightingfan8902:
Well the list doesn't have the section, "Non-lighting related stuff"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version