Lanterns/Fixtures > Vintage

Ayrhead's Street Lamps

(1/3) > >>

Ayrhead:
Hi All: A newbie. Just Joined. I have some pic's of a couple of Old Street Lights that I have. Also have extra stock on a couple of items if anyone is interested...
Here is what I think might be a LM Spherolite JR.
Here is the insides of it
Next could be a LM Spherolite but the are no markings on the head to identify it. The Glass does say Holophane with an imprint of what looks like a sun
This one is a Powerlite 1001 is stamped on the side of it
This one will fit the LM Spherolite JR as well as the next LM I am going to show you ...
Here is an older LM with like a spire on top The previous globe will fit on this one as well.
Lastly I have many analog meter bases that will turn and run if you wanted to hook it up to one of your street lights or anything electrical that is either 120V or 240V. All you need is a meter base. These meters are from the 1950's I think. Could be earlier.
Thanks for looking !! Cheers, Ayrhead  :)

merc:
Hi Ayrhead, welcome here!
That's a very nice collection you have. I especially like the meter! Do you have any idea how old it is?

Ayrhead:
Not sure on the exact year. But I know they were still in use until about 15 years ago. I have about 100 of them all different faces makes and models

Solanaceae:
Great to see you here and on lg, Ayrhead. ;)

Ayrhead:
Thanks for the warm welcome  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version