Lanterns/Fixtures > News about Lanterns/Fixtures

OH NO!!!

(1/2) > >>

Mercuryvapor123:
I just received a quote from Graybar on a GE M4AR fixture and it indicated no lead time because it is in the process of becoming OBSOLETE ! again. I better get it soon.

Mike:
AAAAAAGH!!!! No!!!!! The only decent medium-sized cobrahead! :( I had a feeling it wouldn't stick around forever. I wonder if they have any plans to replace the M-250R2/A2 with a new line?

Mercuryvapor123:
I know, didn't they do this in the past but brought it back? I'm also worried about the Power Bracket ! I'm probably going to get two M4AR's just for the fact they may never have them again. One might be a 150 watt hps 120/240 volt and the other might be a 250/400 watt hps multivolt. Because I want big ballasts in them. One will have a autoreg ballast and the other will have a magreg ballast.

slz:
I heard these original M400A2's were still being produced since the M400A3/R3 "AE lookalikes" came out in 1997. However, I never seen any new M400A2's installed since before 1997 anywhere. Just the M400A3/R3's. Where were these older design fixtures being used to warrant them to continually be built? I pulled a spec sheet on the GE M4AR and GE had a rev date on the forms as late 2014. Wonder if these were used only internationally after the 1997 GE M400R3/A3 release. Those are everywhere.

mercuryvaporrocks:
I like the M-400A2/M-400R2s better. I don't like the newer M-400/M-400As at all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version