Lamps > Vintage

My Collection

(1/3) > >>

lightdude789:
Hello all! Here's part of my lighting collection for your viewing pleasure. Will post more of it later. In the meantime, enjoy! :D

Starting with this Lithonia "Hi-Tek" high-bay fixture. Came out of a school gymnasium. Features a 250 watt metal halide lamp, and a
 Quartz Restrike system. Quartz bulb was burnt out, though. :( Manufactured in 1991.

Next, a Lithonia Wallpack fixture, dated 1991 as well. Uses an HPS lamp, can't remember the wattage, though.

Lithonia HPS recessed fixture. Bulb is 70 watts (If I remember correctly)

Lithonia industrial fluorescent, circa 1992. Originally had a T12, 277 volt ballast. Swapped it out for obvious reasons.

Lithonia Wall mounted fluorescent. Has a unique, wood grain side trim. Had to swap the ballast for same reasons above.

Another wall mount fluorescent, by Lithonia. This one is dated 1991.

Mike:
Nice lights! Welcome to the GoL! i'm mike. BTW, you can post your pictures in the gallery section. ;) I see you like T8 better than T12? Or is T8 all you have access to?

lightdude789:

--- Quote from: streetlight98 on February 03, 2013, 04:42:09 PM ---Nice lights! Welcome to the GoL! i'm mike. BTW, you can post your pictures in the gallery section. ;) I see you like T8 better than T12? Or is T8 all you have access to?

--- End quote ---

Thank you, Mike! I'm Daniel! I prefer T12, but the only spares I had were T8. :(

Mike:
Ahh. Yeah magnetic T12 ballasts aren't sold anymore so they're a little harder to come by. They still make electronic T12 ballasts, but those pretty much instant start the lamps which takes all the entertainment of watching the lamps turn on lol.

lightdude789:
Yup, exactly!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version