Lanterns/Fixtures > Modern

Introducing Vince Electric on Gallery of Lights!

(1/3) > >>

Vince:
Some of you may know, I had a time back on LG where I was drawing a lot of etches. I was told that it could be better with my own company name. That's what I did, I created the Vince Electric Lighting Company. At first it was only to create etches, but it ended up going much farther. I created quite a lot of sticker for future products. I plan to make lamps, ballasts, fixtures.

Here's a dual-lamp F20 preheat ballast I plan to make one day.

Medved:
I think such ballast would not reliably work, lamps you mentioned are designed for too different currents (0.22 to 0.37A is too wide spread for one common ballast)

A_lights:
I really like the idea, can I be an employee? and this would be great, we could sell mercury vapor ballasts to the Lighting community, and the possibilities are endless, i would like to make some ballasts like the Motorola ones.

Jace the Gull:
I think this is kinda pretty cute here...but I actually hope you actually start a company like that!

Now making MV will get us ARRESTED!  :P

Vince:
I think...before getting arrested, we'll pay a BIG BIG fine, like 100,000 US$, say 10,000US$  ;D

You know, one day I'd sell some of my products, I'd produce ballasts and lamps in small quantities and sell them at a great price, just for the fun of it!

Also, I'm working hardly on a carbon arc fixture with a regulation system based on this . I currently take apart an old audio system's transformer and will convert it to a big current-limiting choke. After I should build the regulation system. I can't wait to show the finished fixture!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version