Lanterns/Fixtures > Vintage

Powerlite post top fixtures, but unknown model!

(1/1)

Vince:
For some reason gallery upload doesn't work for me at the moment (get a 400 Bad Request error), so I'm gonna post a topic showing the pics  ;D

I remember I mentioned those fixtures to Joe a while ago. But tonight I stopped by their place and took some pics of them!

These are the only two fixtures still working, the remaining is out, except one HPS fixture that flickers dimly (it worked a few years ago, but now I guess the lamp is burnt out). Or it may be MV with a retrofit lamp.

Anyone knows which model these could be? I can take daytime pics if needed, but the posts are clearly Powerlite LOL.

Mike:
ooo. Can you take a pic of them by day? For some reason google and you tube don't work for me with google chrome. :-\

All i get is a blue page with a white file folder with a frown face and "Aw, Snap! It looks like this page crashed." "Download and install update to fix problem" (second quote baing a clickable button) here's the link the button will bring  you to I hope i don't have a virus. Any other site besides youtube and google work fine.

joe_347V:
Sweet lights, I know of some in HPS here. I wonder if these might be the Powerlite "RoundPak" lumes, apparently they had a diameter of 31" and used 175w and 250w mercs.

@Mike here's a streetview of one.

BTW it seems others have had the same problem as you Mike. They said it might be linked to an extension called Privacy Safeguard.

Mike:
Ahh they look pretty cool! BTW the second link you posted gives be the "Aw snap!" page too. I can see it for a brief second before the page goes blue. :-\  does it mention how to fix it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version