Lanterns/Fixtures > News about Lanterns/Fixtures

Attention to all Arazonia Residents:

(1/3) > >>

Mike:
Look at what these morons/idiots/bafoons/stupid/dull/brainless/wittless freaks of nature are passing in Arizona. The reason I'm mad is because it's only going to spread to more states. >:(
http://www.sa-ida.org/Illegal%20Mercury%20Vapor%20Lights.htm

--- Quote ---"Dusk to Dawn residential lighting is usually a waste of energy, it is often of no benefit."
THat above statment can be any further from the truth.   :P
--- End quote ---

rjluna2:
Have there any reported of illegal yard blaster by the Republic of Arizona government? :P

mercuryvaporrocks:
Those people (Dark Sky People) should be arrested for menancing.

Mike:
The way Arizona is going, it doesn't sound like a state of the United Sates of America. The USA is for indivisuals who want to be free. In my opinion, its unlawful that the DSA is feeding this incorrect information to the Arizonia politicians and the press. >:(

Jace the Gull:

--- Quote from: streetlight98 on June 13, 2011, 03:40:16 PM ---The way Arizona is going, it doesn't sound like a state of the United Sates of America. The USA is for indivisuals who want to be free. In my opinion, its unlawful that the DSA is feeding this incorrect information to the Arizonia politicians and the press. >:( I want to chop their heads off and mount them on light poles. :P

--- End quote ---

Careful with the threatening...it is unlawful to chop people's heads  ;) :P ::)...and honestly what you are saying here is frowned on the Gallery Of Lights... :-[..according to the rules.....but I will let you go on that one. Just a simple warning and I know you are kinda joking...but a bit extreme though...

Also this group existed longer than you think....10 years before you were born....Arizona and New Mexico is the only 2 states I know that banned MV....Arizona is more strict, I have been there, but there was a surprising more mercs than I thought in the areas when I visited in late 2006, and they were already banning them.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version