Obtaining Fixtures > Wanted Requests

Wanted: Westinghouse or Cooper PC socket

(1/2) > >>

Mike:
i need a PC receptacle to replace the broken one in my RMA but i need one with spade terminals and while a cooper one mounts the same way as a westie one, the cooper ones have permanet leads don't they? i know the one in my OVC does... Anyways if anyone can let me know where i can get my hands on a westie/cooper style PC receptacle with slip-on/spade style connectors for the leads, PLEASE let me know. all i need is the receptacle, as i have the retaining ring. But if you have the ring and don't need it, i'll certainly take it and use it. thanks to anybody who can help! 8)

joe_347V:

--- Quote from: Mike on June 05, 2013, 04:17:27 PM ---i need a PC receptacle to replace the broken one in my RMA but i need one with spade terminals and while a cooper one mounts the same way as a westie one, the cooper ones have permanet leads don't they? i know the one in my OVC does... Anyways if anyone can let me know where i can get my hands on a westie/cooper style PC receptacle with slip-on/spade style connectors for the leads, PLEASE let me know. all i need is the receptacle, as i have the retaining ring. But if you have the ring and don't need it, i'll certainly take it and use it. thanks to anybody who can help! 8)

--- End quote ---

I'm wondering if it's possible to disassemble the Westy socket and install the contacts in a Cooper recept body. I know some PC recepts can be taken apart but some are riveted. 

Mike:
nope the westie recept is all one piece.

joe_347V:
Ahh I was hoping you could swap the contacts from the Westy to the Cooper body.

joe_347V:
-Split your PC socket request into a new topic, Mike.

Hope you get one though, I'll keep an eye on eBay for you too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version