Unrelated Stuff > Forum Games

Carrying Weird Things Around

<< < (2/4) > >>

GEsoftwhite100watts:
I carried three F40s, in tattered/partial sleeves, through campus and into the dorms today.  Does that count?  Covered in what appears to be/smells like linseed oil or varnish. 

joe_347V:
Heh, I've installed a actual F32T8 shoplight on campus but it was in a storage area that only a few people had access to so I don't have to worry about janitors walking in me and plus the school paid for it lol. On a different day I carried the traffic light controller around campus since I was storing it at school for a while.

Ahh cool that you got the other Lehrolite shoplight. It's been so long I forgot there was a second one at your aunt's place lol. Yeah it might be the starters but NOS manual reset F40 starters are easy and still cheap to find on eBay. If you want, I can send you a picture of the label on mine for you to try replicating.

Mike:
Yeah sure. If you can get a good pic of the label I just might try to replicate it. ;D

GEsoftwhite100watts:
Carried the F40s back out, and a Sylvania 175w BT28 /DX and clear 175w Westy Lifeguard into my dorm building this evening. 

ResR:
Carried from salvage site to home on a trolleybus:
2x36/40W vaporproof fixture with T8 tubes fitted
2 1200mm/4ft 36W T8 tubes without sleeves
1 1200mm/4ft 40W T12 tube without sleeve
2 55W 2G11 germicidal tubes without sleeve
30W T8 fluorescent light fixture with a cord
2 30W T8 germicidal tubes without sleeves and a bag full of gear slowly starting to go through the bag
2 2x18W G24D recessed fixtures in a broken plastic bag

(Not in the order)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version