Carrying Weird Things Around

<< < (3/4) > >>

joe_347V:
A few weeks later, more weird stuff:

2x 1x4 troffer doors with diffusers

2x F32T8s

1x 8' Tandem F40 turret

GEsoftwhite100watts:
Blatantly carrying F40 lamps down the dorm hallways, nobody seems to care/minds their own business, except for bag checks since i'm in the freshman, no-alchohol dorm.

GEsoftwhite100watts:
Or cases of 4' lamps where you have to hold them up high with your hand over the bottom since the bottom is falling out...did that one today.

GEsoftwhite100watts:
I think I trumped all today for the carrying bizarre things though public places:  I saved an 8ft slimline and an 8ft HO fixture from the dump, and walked through (1) a crosswalk on a busy main road with them (2) up multiple flights of pedestrian stairs, (3) through a university campus and (4) into the dorms.  The last part, going up the stairs, was a real pain in the rear, trying to open self-closing fire doors with two heavy fixtures in my hands.  Then down the hallway, trying to unlock my door, and get them inside.  Let's just say my arms still hurt. 

Do I get the "Most bizarre thing carried, with people everywhere giving weird looks" award now?

joe_347V:
Did you carry them home both at once lol  :o if so I think you win.

I guess I came close with carrying a tandem (so 8') F40 turret industrial through my school's hallway but that was only to the car. I don't think it would have fit on the subway and bus if I took transit home.

One of my friends carried a cnc milling machine home on the subway once. He told me he got people giving weird looks and taking pictures lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version